Industrial Chemistry and Equipment
Technic offers a wide variety of products for the industrial finishing market that are not only environmentally responsible but also provide significant cost savings. With the most innovative equipment and processing technology available in the industry, only Technic can offer a comprehensive approach to your industrial finishing needs.
- Cleaners: Available in powdered and liquid forms.
- Activators and Etchants: Specialty activators and etchants for a variety of substrate metals.
- Strippers: Gold, silver, tri-alloy, nickel, and other types of strippers for plated deposits.
- Tin processes: the first truly high speed, low cost sulfate tin processes for strip and wire applications.
- Silver processes: the industry’s first non-yellowing, non-cyanide process.
- Copper processes: sulfate, cyanide, MSA or pyrophosphate based electrolytes. From low current density to exceptionally high speed, in matte and bright finishes.
- Anti-Tarnishes: for tin, silver and copper. Performance based processes for all environments.
Technic offers a complete range of electroplating equipment, from fully automated lines with complex material handling and customized programming capabilities to simple manual lines of only a few tanks. Learn More
Metal Finishing Equipment
Technic supplies a wide variety of equipment for cleaning/etching, electropolishing, electrocoating, chromating, anodizing, phosphating and lubrication. Learn More
Industrial Industry News and Associations
- AESF Foundation
- Air & Waste Management Association
- Aluminum Anodizers Council
- Aluminum Association
- American Chemical Society
- American Chemistry Council
- ASM International, the Materials Information Society
- Chemicals Coaters Association International
- Copper Development Association
- Electrochemical Society (ECS)
- Federation of Societies for Coatings Technology (FSCT)
- Finishing Talk
- Institute of Metal Finishing
- International Hard Anodizing Association (IHAA)
- International Precious Metals Institute (IPMI)
- ITRI: Organization dedicated to supporting the tin industry
- Kushner Electroplating School
- Manufacturing Jewelers & Suppliers of America
- Masters' Association of Metal Finishers (MAMF NY/NJ)
- Metal Finishing News
- National Association for Surface Finishing
- National Coil Coating Association (NCCA)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- National Metal Finishing Resource Center (NMFRC)
- Nickel Institute
- Silver Institute
- Society for Protective Coatings (SSPC)
- Society for the Advancement of Material and Process Engineering (SAMPE)
- Automated Hoist Systems
- Batch Systems
- Manual Equipment
- Laboratory Equipment
- Supplies & Accessories, Service and Surplus
- Engineered Powders
- Analytical Controls
- About Technic